Contact

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Welcome...

to my new blog!

This is my very first post for "Lick the Spoon." I decided I should stop crowding the blog I created for documenting my son's growth (Admiring Avery)with postings of my "Daring" adventures in the kitchen. Most of my spare time is spent by the stove anyway.

Especially with the holiday season upon us, I have many excuses to tinker in the kitchen.



Check back soon for a new post with some great holiday recipes. Until then, happy feasting!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Make me food. And bring it to me. K, thanks, bye.
:)

Unknown said...

Tina! This is a beautiful blog. I wish I had 1/4 of your kitchen talent. I'll just watch and dream. I think you should open a bakery/coffee shop around here, make it kid friendly - you'll have to turn people away you'll be so busy :)