Contact

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Crazy for Cocoa Crisps


I am so surprised that through this crazy busy week I was able to complete this week's Baking Beauties assignment. However, it wasn't that difficult of a recipe to complete, thankfully. Avery was watching intently while I was making the dough, and even tried to help clean out the bowl.



Once again, I didn't pay attention to how many cookies the recipe made (and like the X-cookies, this recipe made an astounding 5 1/2 dozen). But, this cookie recipe is great in the fact that the dough can be frozen for a month. So, I didn't bake off the full batch.

A quick 10 minutes in the oven and you are left with nice, crisp, not-so-sweet cookie. YUMMY! The cookies are good, but nothing could excite me more than next week's assignment - croissants!!!!

1 comment:

Graceful Oven said...

I agree, they were so yummy. Mine turned out well and vanished in a few hours.